Operating and administrating Internet domains require skills and resources – next layer can provide you with skilled support for both. We can provide you with the registration of all available Top Level Domains and the operation of the nameservers you need. We’ll also transfer already registered addresses and carry out associated changes of data, such as changes of ownership. This allows you to manage and operate all your Internet domains quickly and easily with just a single contact. Our practical admin interface makes it quick and easy to self-administrate domains. DNS management and zone management happen with just one mouse click.
Redundant DNS servers operating in two separate networks guarantee reliable performance with maximum availability. For unusually high availability requirements, we integrate your domains into a DNS anycast service. This is where we fitted RcodeZero, a service of the Austrian national registry nic.at, into our systems.
DNS Anycast is also a useful – and recommended – part of a comprehensive DDoS mitigation package.
- Consulting, service and support
- Registration of all available top-level-domains (TLDs)
- Transfers, changes of ownership, etc.
- DNS management, zone administration via administration interface
- Redundant and highly available DNS servers
- optional: integration into a worldwide DNS Anycast service