Reliable and efficient
Our root servers offer you a physical server on a monthly rental basis. You have full access to the operating system (administration rights) and an out-of-band management solution (full access via a web interface to screen, mouse and keyboard). We see root servers as an important part of our high-quality service portfolio. All components are operated in professional data centers (Tier 3), which are equipped with access controls, early fire detection, extinguishing systems, UPS, emergency generators and climate control systems.
Your Advantages with next layer
- High availability through automated monitoring using our monitoring system and the use of branded hardware. Defects are quickly detected and resolved.
- Full control of the entire hardware.
In contrast to virtual solutions, the entire performance of the server is available to you.
- Professional support Automated monitoring of all components and the use of our monitoring system guarantee professional support.
- Flexible operating system Install your desired operating system on the server.
- Secure data center The servers are operated in ISO 27001 certified data centers, connected to one of the most efficient IP networks in Austria.
- Cost-effectiveYou pay only the set-up and ongoing operating costs and depreciation – your business is not burdened by high acquisition costs.
Whether you use them in addition to our virtual servers, as a dedicated virtualization solution or for high-performance applications where the virtualization layer is undesirable: next layer root servers are the right tools to build your IT infrastructure.
Why next layer?
- High-End Hardware
- Professional 24/7 operation
- 24/7 hotline service
- Powerful and reliable internet connection
- ISO 27001 certified data centers
|CPU||Intel Xeon® E-2356G 6C/12T 3.2 GHz||Intel Xeon® Xeon Silver 4314 16C/32T 2.4GHz||–|
|RAM||16 GB||64 GB||–|
|RAM Upgrades||Available on request||Available on request|
|Disks||2x480GB SSD||4x480GB SSD||We can offer your required configuration on request|
|Redundant power supply||x||x||x|
|Full Remote Management (iDrac Enterprise)||x||x||x|
|Redundant Internet Uplink||x||x||x|
|IP addresses||one / 29 IPv4 network (3 free IPs), one / 64 IPv6 network||one / 29 IPv4 network (3 free IPs), one / 64 IPv6 network||Available on request|
|Internet connection||1 Gbps||1 Gbps||from 1 Gbps – multiple 10Gbps|
|Guaranteed Bandwidth||100 Mbps||100 Mbps||ab 100 Mbps|
|Set-up costs (do not apply from a 36-month commitment)||250 EUR||250 EUR||250 EUR|
|price from July 2022|
(please ask for current prices)
|165 EUR||265 EUR||Available on request|
If you contact us by means of a form on this website or by e-mail, we will store your data to process your request and in case of any follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent. In principle, you have the rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and opposition. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law, please contact us.