Never run out of Capacity
next layer’s virtual servers enable you to benefit from all the advantages of virtualization and cloud technology without having to operate hardware and virtualization infrastructure yourself. Resources can be adapted to your specific needs to supplement your existing infrastructure or you can outsource this to a certified service provider.
Virtual Servers by next layer
- Highest availability through redundancy and cluster technology, based on branded hardware
- High cost-effectiveness through predictable prices
- Shared or dedicated virtual firewall (optional)
- Load balancing (optional)
- Available in 3 certified high-end data center locations in Vienna
- Microsoft SPLA licensing
Scalable Capacity and High Availability
Our virtual infrastructure provides scalable computing capacity on high-end devices (servers and storage). Your applications are connected to the Internet with high availability in next layer’s data processing centers. You have the flexibility to adapt the required resources to your needs at any time.
|Servers and Data in Austria||X||X||X||X|
|Data on local disk||X|
|Data mirrored on 2nd server||X|
|VMware HA Cluster with DRS||X||X||X|
|Data on redundant storage||X||X||X|
|Asynchronous mirroring to 2 locations||X|
|Live synchronous mirroring to 2 locations||X|
|Guaranteed resources at 2nd location||X|
|High Performance CPUs||X||X|
Regardless of whether it’s a test environment, an operating environment for a web portal or an exchange infrastructure, with next layer’s virtual servers you have the right tool to meet all the requirements of modern IT systems.
Why next layer?
- High-End Hardware
- Professional virtualization platform in operation 24/7
- 24/7 hotline service
- Highly available n*10 Gbps connection, IPv4 and IPv6
- ISO 27001 certified organization and data centers