REMOTE PEERING by next layer
simple – effective – secure!
What is Remote Peering?
Many internet service providers and enterprise customers who value quality have autonomous systems and directly exchange traffic with other providers via Internet Exchange Points. Typically, this requires a line connection and a physical presence at the exchange point. With remote peering, you don’t need to be physically present, nor do you need expensive hardware. Instead, a service provider extends the exchange’s peering LAN to your local location and combines the peering port with transport service.
Why use next layer Remote Peering?
We operate our own European data network and are represented at all major European exchange points. As a result, we can provide you with a direct connection to the Vienna Internet Exchange (VIX), DE-CIX, and SwissIX from over a hundred data centers and PoPs in German-speaking countries, providing you with the same quality, availability, and low latency that we use for our own services – on just one port.
- Dedicated and secure layer 2 connection with the lowest latency
- No physical presence is necessary
- No expensive hardware is needed on site
- Fast deployment
- On-demand connectivity in a data center of your choice
- Cost-effective delivery on a single port
- optional redundant transfer
- Award-winning quality
- 24/7 support by highly trained technicians
Have we sparked your interest?
Do you have any questions or would like a quote based on your specific requirements?
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch!