A reliable and efficient Internet connection is critical to any modern business. Choosing the right partner to provide you with this connection is essential. It’s not just about line velocity – technical factors such as latencies, SLAs, and connections to Internet exchanges play just as great a role as having a skilled contact person for commissioning, operation and further development.
next layer has extensive experience with discerning customers and offers services such as
- Internet connection via fiber, 10 Mbps to 100 Gbps
- IPv4 and IPv6
- Monitoring of availability and line utilization, with a web interface for the end customer
- SLAs on latency and packet drop rate
- Routing of your existing address space, statically or by BGP Multihoming
- Skilled direct contacts in technology and sales
- If necessary, we can provide support in cooperation with the RIPE network coordination center
We’ve grown with our customers and their challenges. Over the last few years, our IP network has become Austria’s most efficient provider for business customers. It’s proven to be the best-connected network, as the annual study conducted by CAIDA shows.
Optionally, we can assist you with congestion attacks from the Internet using our proven DDoS mitigation services – even in interaction with compatible inventory solutions. Our customers also use high availability solutions with BGP Multihoming or HSRP/VRRP.
Our current references speak for our Internet connections